Help us mark items off our wish list by donating! Every item donated means less strain on our budget. Thanks to you we are able to keep costs down so we can offer accessible, affordable, top-notch quality visual and performing arts exhibitions, performances, classes, workshops, festivals, summer camps, free community outreach and unique special events. Help us reach our goals by donating a specific item or service, or contributing to its cost.
Don’t forget, your gifts are tax deductible! We’ll provide a donation receipt for your taxes. And, if you’d like to discuss naming opportunities and donor recognition, please contact Judy Hixenbaugh at 904-280-0614 ext. 201.
- One laptop computer
- Rolls of postage stamps
- 2 cushioned wood benches for reception area
- Floor easels for painting studio 10 stools for studio
- 3 Potter’s wheels
- Pottery equipment/tools
- Wine (to be used for Gallery Openings, Art & Wine workshops, and Culinary Classes)
- 20 iPads for children with special needs for use in our music therapy program
- Artist paint brushes
- Handy-man gift certificates (to help make repairs to building interior / exterior)
- Laundry service gift certificates for cleaning linens
- $50 Gift cards for improvements from stores like Home Depot, Ace Hardware
- $50 Gift cards for office supplies from Office Depot, Staples
- 3 CD players / iPod docks