Our classes offer an intimate, exceptional learning experience in an inspiring setting with locally and nationally recognized artists and educators.
The Cultural Center provides multi–faceted curriculum from novice to advanced levels, and it extends maximum accessibility in a broad range of programs that strive to develop the individual's artistic interests and abilities.
In addition to our exceptional on-site programming, we offer a wide scope of educational opportunities for underserved communities throughout the beaches and St. Johns County. Our center’s outreach efforts are targeted at reaching underserved children and adults by bringing high quality arts education and artistic experiences to community centers, rehabilitation centers and special needs schools.
The Cultural Center’s outreach department fulfills our mission by hiring highly qualified art & music therapists and instructors, purchasing professional arts’ supplies and providing educational and therapeutic hands-on instruction for several longstanding programs.
Class & Registration Policies
• Classes/camps are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
• Please note that no student’s space will be held without FULL PAYMENT of class fees.
• Credit card payments of VISA, AMEX, and MasterCard are accepted and are automatically deposited and cannot be used to hold a space until cash or check payments are delivered.
• Registrations are accepted via the website (www.ccpvb.org) or phone with a credit card. You may register in person at the Cultural Center’s registration office Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm.
• There will be a $10 cancellation or transfer fee for each transaction.
• The Cultural Center reserves the right to cancel any class or camp due to insufficient enrollment or inclement weather. Full refunds are issued for cancelled classes by The Cultural Center.
• We make every effort to notify students of postponements and cancellations at least 24 hours before the first scheduled class.
• Dates and times are subject to change as necessary.
• The Cultural Center may elect to postpone a class in order to accept additional registrations to meet minimum enrollment requirements.
To withdraw from a class and receive a refund, the request must be made at least 14 days prior to the first day of your class/camp.
• Make-up classes and credit for missed classes are not available.
• For those who travel frequently, we have added a drop-in program for a selected number of classes.
Class and Camp Policies
• We do not provide supervision of children before or after classes. We ask that you arrive promptly to all programs and do not leave children unattended.
• For parents who are late picking-up their child, The Cultural Center will charge a $1.00 per minute late fee.
• The Cultural Center reserves the right to substitute instructors when necessary.
• The Cultural Center designs class curriculum for specific age ranges. We kindly request that age limits be respected.
• The Cultural Center reserves the right to withdraw a child for inappropriate behavior or falsifying registration information (age, medical information, etc). No refunds will be given for withdrawals.
The Cultural Center periodically takes photographs during classes, camps and special functions at our facility. These photos are for promotional use and may be published in area newspapers, magazines and Cultural Center publications. By being present during these activities, you consent to the use of your appearance in the above mentioned periodicals.
The Cultural Center is committed to making a selected number of programs accessible to those in need. Thanks to our loyal supporters, we can offer tuition assistance for our camps and a selected number of programs. For details regarding tuition assistance, please call us to request an application.