Invitational Exhibition Opportunities
The Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach (CCPVB) hosts six invitational visual arts exhibitions annually in its museum quality galleries. The center’s Curatorial Committee reviews artist’s submissions on a quarterly basis and exhibitions are generally scheduled a year in advance. Shows are approximately six weeks in duration, and may consist of solo, two-person or group exhibitions of two/three-dimensional work by local, regional and national artists at the discretion of the committee.
• Submissions are limited to artists residing in the U.S.
• Submissions for artists who have been in an invitational exhibition at CCPVB within the past three years will not be considered.
• Submissions should consist of recent work that is typical of that anticipated to be shown.
• Submissions must include the materials outlined below and may be made at any time.
• There is no submission or review fee.
To be considered for invitational exhibitions, submit the following materials. Include artist’s name on the CD and each document.
• Letter of interest including address, phone and email contact information.
• Ten to fifteen images of recent work on a CD, jpg format, maximum file size 1MB each image. (Note: other requested documents may also be included on CD).
• Thumbnail hardcopy of images strongly suggested.
• List of images including medium, size, date, and retail price
• Resume summary (maximum two pages).
• Artist’s statement.
• Artist’s website address, if available.
• Other materials as deemed helpful to portray background and work.
• SASE with sufficient postage for return of materials, if desired.
Submissions should be mailed or delivered to: The Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach, 50 Executive Way, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082, Attention: Invitational Exhibition Submission.
If you have questions, contact CCPVB at 904-280-0614.